TDS page on DSLReports

Review by calearne See Profile

Good "Better than satellite."
Bad "Outdated speeds"
Overall "TDS is just ''ok''."

TDS is currently the only ISP available besides satellite and we have the 15Mbps/768Kbps package.

The upload speed is a complete joke if you want to upload HD videos to youtube.

I've been waiting YEARS for them to upgrade their equipment to VDSL.

If you have a question just call TDS because their email support is fairly poor.

We would switch to charter in a heartbeat (if only they expanded just a few more miles).

Comments:

river girl

@69.128.199.x

TDS phpone and internet services

OMG! I have never encountered such poor service in my 73 years. Internet speed: supposed to be 7 to 15 is normally 5 or much, much less; phone customer service deplorable. In NH there is not other provider here. I have contacted the Public Services in NH. Many others need to do this. It has taken me since June 11 to finally get my "seasonal" phone issues corrected (and yes, I have had a "seasonal phone for 12 years with the same number and same TDS). They never follow through with complaints that I email or phone calls that I make. It is a different response each time and a different excuse for lack of ability to get issues corrected. Currently a tech was supposed to be here before 12 noon to look at internet connection and it is 12:-7 and no one has called or shown up. I explained that I had to leave the residence at 12:45 for an appointment. So much for customer service and TDS! Awful!