DSL EXTREME page on DSLReports

Review by pstar See Profile

• Location: San Mateo,San Mateo,CA
Good "Speed has been very good. Their modem and my TP-Link router was plug and play. NO configutration nessesary!"
Bad "None."
Overall "If they don't jack up my rates after the 12 month contract ends and speed and reliability remains as is, I've found a long term"

Well, it's been a year and now I received the reminder to re-up for another year at the "special rate". The rate for the same service is now $10 more/month!! I had read the rates stay relatively flat from other customers! The speed has been just OK but I dealt with it for the better price over ATT and Comcast. Now their bundled packages are as good or better than Dslextreme. I'm very dissaponted. GUess it's time to shop around again.

Comments:
jamesbdavis

join:2012-06-16

DSL Extreme has no customer service

I have had DSL Extreme highest level service since 2009. My internet went dead about a month ago. It took over 10 days to get any response. 20 days to get a call from a real person, Daniel, who took responsibility, and called me twice a day with status.

But I still have no internet and even Daniel stopped calling. How can you sell people a product for which you provide no service?

I'm looking for an alternative.