DSL EXTREME page on DSLReports

Review by e190508c See Profile

Good "GREAT ISP!"

I have been a very happy customer with DSL Extreme since signing up! I have now been with them for 3 years. I was not the happiest to hear that this local company had out sourced, but I stuck through and am happy to have someone local answering my calls now. I am very near by and had an issue with my modem, which I had to go into their office to replace. A very nice young lady, Rosa, helped me with switching my modem. She was very patient with me and heard my story and proceeded with helping with my billing while I was there! I can definitely say that people like that working for the company, make the company! Qudos to her and this company all around! Thank you for great service!!

Comments:

dslx_gm
join:2002-12-26
Chatsworth, CA

Thank you for your support and positive feedback...

Hi e190508c,

Thanks for the positive feedback, continued support of DSL Extreme and kind words about Rosa. I am happy she was able to assist in answering your questions. She is a great asset to our DSL Extreme!

The vast majority of our billing and customer service calls as well as all of out second level support calls are handled by our team in our local Los Angeles office. We just hired another group of technicians in Los Angeles and we have plans to continue expanding our team in Los Angeles to continue to better service our clients as well.

Thanks again for your continued support. We look forward to continuing to provide you excellent service.

Regards