CenturyLink page on DSLReports

• Location: Avondale,Maricopa,AZ
  • Telco party Qwest
Good "Cheap"
Bad "Too cheap to work"
Overall "There idiots that are full of excuses on why it's not there fault!!"

·Vonage
I signed up for the bundled package there offering in the phoenix area. They offered me 7 Meg's for downloading.. They had trouble understanding DSL questions such as “do you support bridge mode on DSL modems” and other basic internet questions such as “what ports do you block”?

At 10:45 they gave up on helping me.. I signed up for 7 Meg service. All the speed test I did were around 1.5 to 2 Megs.
They basically said “They have done everything they could do and they couldn’t fix the problem” I replied that I’ll stick with Cox since they know what they’re doing compared to them..
They didn't like that response.

The next day I called the business office to cancel and only then they would be willing to send out a "DSL Tech" for free... I said ok and went back to the store to exchange my dsl modem for a better one.

After they came out and fixed the first fools mistakes on wiring the phone for qwest and it work for about 5 hours at 6 megs and then went back down to 1.5 to 2 megs.

Be aware of the cheap bundle price. They got people that respond to "ding fries are done" as network experts.

I'm sticking with Cox.