CenturyLink page on DSLReports

Review by Savious Zero See Profile

• Location: Belgrade,Gallatin,MT
Good "Cheap"
Bad "Slow, poor service"

Had a lot of issues trying to get this set up. They ended up sending me 2 modems, the install guy came out multiple times and they lost my order 3 times. Was supposed to have service installed ~Sept 21, didnt receive service until October.

member for 2.8 years, 1122 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:
CenturyLink
VIP
join:2009-03-09
Boise, ID

Serivce order/install issues

Hello Saviouss,
We don't liketo hear that orders or services are not working as they should and would like to help. If you are still having issues or have a previous issue that has yet to be resolved to your satisfaction please feel free to engage us directly at TalkToUs@CenturyLink.com
Regards,

said by CenturyLink:

Hello Saviouss,
Regards,
Steve @CenturyLinkHelp

Well, the service is slow, but I am getting what I pay for. Unfortunately, its the only option available in my area. If I could get better service than 1.5 Mbps, I would be happy.
Jobbie told me to change my sig.

BF15

@embarqhsd.net

Re: Serivce order/install issues

Lucky for you, i have constantly been having websites that come back as not unavailable all day long, and best we can get on my road is 512kbs... cant even stream netflix without a dozen buffering breaks in an hour long movie. and HD quality forget about it... can forget about online gaming too.