Videotron page on DSLReports

Review by vitesse See Profile

• Location: Saint-Jean-Sur-Richelieu,QC
Good "Great speed, stable signal"
Bad "Really really bad billing departement."

I use Videotron Cell Phone since the start of the year.

I had problem with the billing departement. You have to go to the self service web site everytime you make a change just to be sure they get it right.

I had heavy problem with my first phone Nexus One (screen digitizer), after 4 exchange and 1 month of negociation I got a Nexus S free if charge. So far I love the Nexus S.

Internet service is fast and work well for streaming radio station (with my google nexus S) My speed average is 3.5mbps for download and 2.2mbps for upload

I'm pleased with the quality of their signal so far. It work on 95% of place I go Their not better than the Cartel (ROBELUS) for my village covering, but everywhere else is excellent.

Still with them for the cellular. One of the phone hs the new unlimited text/talk with 6gb, I called for the 3gb plan at 49.95, but for an unknow reason it was not possible to give this plan to me (probably because I have no other service with them). But instead he gave me the other plan for the same price. Can't complain the other phone is now only used for talk so we took the basic 25$ plan. The main phone is now a Google Nexus 4 bought in the google play store.

member for 11.8 years, 2020 visits, last login: a few hours ago