Time Warner Cable page on DSLReports

Review by Summit See Profile

• Location: Marion,Marion,OH
Good "Fast and Stable at any time of day!"
Bad "After contract was up, they automatically renewed at a higher price ......"
Overall "They are going back to their shady ways here in Marion!"

UPDATE May 21, 2013:
They have changed their way of renewing your contracts. When ours ended, they automatically renewed ours for a higher rate with everything still the same. Called and tried to get our Free Wifi with the Extreme Internet Package that we already have and they wanted to charge us an extra $10 a month on top of what they already raised it......

UPDATE Jan. 10, 2013:
We have Digital Cable and Extreme 30/5 Internet. Have had this Speed Internet since it came out. Love it! Never a slow down.

UPDATE July 8, 2012:
Been well over a year and have had ZERO ISSUES! I get my full 30/5 anytime day or night. Couldnt be happier!

UPDATE May 28, 2011:
Has been Rock Solid since my Last Update. About three weeks ago, I had upgraded to Wideband D3 (30/5). We had a little hiccup at first install, but that is to be expected, since this is all New to the Techs and TWC. The Tech I had even came to my House on his OWN Time and worked on it until he figured out what was wrong! How is that for service? Since he got it fixed, my speeds have been ROCK SOLID! Couldnt be Happier!! Thanks TWC!

UPDATE March 16, 2010:
Well, for the last 5-6 Months, its back to Good Late at night, then Crawl during the day....

UPDATE March 28, 2008:
They did something around here and it finally WORKS! I get right at advertised speeds, anytime of day or night.

member for 9.6 years, 4944 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:
ArizonaSteve

join:2004-01-31
Apache Junction, AZ

Expect higher rates.

>When ours ended, they automatically renewed ours for a higher rate with everything still the same.
That's one of the great things about cable, the constant rate increases!