Optimum Online page on DSLReports

Review by dennismurphy See Profile

• Location: Lake Hiawatha,Morris,NJ
Good "Speed, did I mention speed?"
Overall "It Just Works. Wish others were this happy."

UPDATE: 03.03.12 - As of this past July, I'm no longer an Optimum Online customer. There's not a thing wrong with the service, but I purchased a new house and chose Verizon FiOS as a triple-play provider. If Cablevision's TV product weren't so awful, I would consider them, but... it's unbearable. So, thank you for almost a decade of great service, Optimum Online + Optimum Voice... but I'm playing with fiber now.

UPDATE: 03.13.10 - Just as happy. Couldn't ask for more. Optimum Online BOOST is providing full speed 24x7 for me (30mbit downstream, 5 mbit upstream) - everything I could want in a broadband provider.

UPDATE: 08.31.09 - Still happy with OOL. Still works great... had a speed issue last week, but the customer service was incredible and got it fixed *the same day*... Can't complain - it's great service at a great price!

UPDATE: 04.29.08 - Still with OOL, still happy. Upgraded to Optimum Online BOOST (30/5) and added Optimum Voice (2 lines). Things have been GREAT!

UPDATE: 10.19.07 - Still with OOL, still just as happy as always. It Just Works.

UPDATE: 04.15.07 - Still with OOL, enjoying the 15/2 speeds.

UPDATE: 7.11.06 - Still with OOL, still happy with it. Still waiting for FiOS, but in the meantime, 15/2 speeds are awesome.

UPDATE: 12.19.05 - Back with OOL, after the DSL folks completed screwed up my provisioning and billing.

member for 11.4 years, 5007 visits, last login: a few hours ago