Review by chapter_one See Profile

• Location: Pacific Grove,Monterey,CA
Good "Consistent line connections, mimimal down time."
Bad "Cost is high but I guess we take the bad with the good."
Overall "Online experience is still favorable with very few problems in our area."

·Charter
I'm just guessing on the cost at this point because we haven't had a bill since moving back to the area and getting the Triple Play. Can update that later.

Have been connected to the Comcast HSI service since the @home to Comcast switch and have had a bare minimum of problems.

Moved from Southeastern Pennsylvania in February of 2006 to Monterey Peninsula. Move was well coordinated and went pretty much without a hitch. Only problem was the need to add an additional outlet. Scheduled and handled when promised.

To be honest, I don't know all that much about speeds but just pay more attention to whether or not we're getting online and consistent operation.

Pricing, for cable in general is rather high, but here in the forest, there isn't much choice.

Fast forward to 2013 and we're back in Peninsula area. We spent a couple years in the Valley and had service provided by another cable company because Comcast was unavailable. No complaints but it's good to be back with Comcast. We now have the Triple Play and overall service is just fine.

member for 12.7 years, 2233 visits, last login: 272 days ago

Comments:

tripp2323

@comcast.net

problems with Comcast Internet and Phone

Frequent interruptions of service (Internet and voice/phone) in Plantation, Florida. Many service calls - they replaced lines, modem and do at least try to fix bad signal problems. However, even after 4 service calls, there are still daily outages. Some outages only last a few minutes, and impact the Internet and the voice/phone (but not cable tv). Overall... not reliable service, and it always seems to go out when I am talking on the phone!