Review by Rickez See Profile

• Location: Three Rivers,Hampden,MA
Good "Comcast works, was installed quick."
Bad "Expensive. But I am getting use to the cost."
Overall "Comcast works as advertised."

It works great, never down.

Seems expensive but it's really not, compared to other carriers. Having a system that has an up time close to 100% is the main reason we like Comcast.

January 2009

Still a Comcast customer, speeds went up but so did price. I only use the basic tear for tv. Comcast plays Netflix and handles up to 10 computers at a time with no problems.

March 2010

UPDATE speeds are the same, still using the service for my computer repair business. Watching Netflix, downloading bit-torrent and surfing 5 or more computers with no problems. (well bit torrent will interfere with speed and Vonage quality)

Still pleased with comcast.

June 2011

Higher prices, limited download, slower internet and more commercials than ever. Comcast gets a crappy review from me this year. Looking to switch to maybe a dish service for TV. Vonage has problems on the Comcast line I use, this was never an issue until this year.

January 2012: Internet is now XFINITY Internet $62.95 It still works fine. We are seeing higher monthly useage and expect more as XFINITY TV sucks and I plan to end the torment soon... $1.99 fee to make changes to account is a petty way to piss this customer off....

member for 13.8 years, 2756 visits, last login: 161 days ago