Review by Dumaine See Profile

• Location: Detroit,Wayne,MI
Good "Faster than ATT DSL"
Bad "Wish they would get My caller ID working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Overall "Really wish I would have switched sooner"

First of all this is coming from a person that has had ATT DSL for quite a few years....

Had ATT Elite DSL and couldn't keep My network running to save their lives. Had no issue when only 1 machine was running, fire up a wireless laptop and could actually feel the bog down starting, fire up another machine on my work bench (I work from home) and all HE** would break loose......pages freezing, pages not opening etc etc. Now I dont really know if ATT is the blame for all of that or could it have been the 2wire router?? Anyway, made the switch to Comcast and wish I would have sooner.

Received the HD Preferred TP and have no clue as to what internet package I have because I have been told 4 different things from 4 different phone reps. is it 6/1, 8/1,

12/1, 16/2??? all I know is all my speedtests show me 22/9 in the mornings and roughly avg 18/6 in the evenings....so what plan am I on?? I guess Preferred (whatever that is). What I do know is there is no lag anymore. Thank God!!!

Anyway, COMCAST If you are reading this..........please get my caller ID fixed....been having and issue with a bedroom converter box not displaying caller ID....had box switched 3 times and still no go.....last I was told was " We are forwarding this issue to the Engineers and they will get it resolved, you dont have to call back about it unless it is not repaired by NEXT MONDAY (12/13)"..........sup with that??????

All in all I am happy with Comcast!! (so far)

EDIT : Phone just rang and caller ID is up and running on all converters......thanks alot!!

Comments: