Review by orion940 See Profile

• Location: Windsor,Hartford,CT
Good "Support is very good"
Bad "The price went down a couple of bucks.. its a moving target"
Overall "Good provider"

The price includes business class phone with long distance, caller ID and voice mail as well as uncapped internet at 12/2 speeds. The installation was done well, I felt the tech did a good job. He went the extra distance to make sure I agreed with how he was going to set it up. Once he told he it was good to go, I plugged in my router and it connected the first time. I did a speed test on a couple of sites, and it showed at least the speeds I'm paying for.

Comcast has come a long way with customer service in the past few years, and with a deal like this they should get a lot of AT&T refugees.

1/25/2012

Less than 1 year into the contract, Comcast changed the equipment fee that was written into the Business Class contract. I called the rep and mentioned that the fee was written in the contract. The rep said that the fee increase was to maintain the quality service. He said they (Comcast) can change the fees any time they want to. Somehow, my monthly cost of $104 has gone to $122 in less than a year. Comcast has reverted back to sleaze tactics with fees and surcharges. Signing a contact with them is for naught.

While the connection remains solid, and general tech support is good, the company has eroded all that work they have done to restore consumer confidence. I am filing a complain with my State Atty General for failing to live up to the contract.

1/6/2014

The level of support is excellent. The price went down a couple bucks. I got an upgraded modem, but the installation was transparent.

member for 12.3 years, 5985 visits, last login: a few minutes ago