Review by bent See Profile

• Location: Loveland,Larimer,CO
Good "Fast, very low latency, very very reliable"
Overall "Qwest who?"

I have a lot of choice for broadband in my home office, but Comcast is the winner hands down. Qwest wanted to give me low-end (1.5/768 or some such nonsense) DSL for almost twice the money. There are a couple of fixed wireless options, but none of them could touch the speed:price ratio.

The performance is exactly as advertised. 15/3 all day long, and my pings are very good to anywhere in the country, and when they aren't it's not Comcasts' fault. I don't know if they give business customers priority routing, but my speeds and latencies are always top notch.

I had residential cable service here before the business service, and I have to say that Comcast does take better care of their business customers for very little more money per month than residential service.

If you want tech support that doesn't assume that you know absolutely nothing about networking and prompt service calls, Comcast Business Class can't be beat. This service is the best I've ever had, and that's saying a lot.

To top it off, the Norton Business Suite that's included with the service is very very good. I've never once found myself annoyed by it, and how many people can say that about any AV/security product?

If you need very good internet service, check out Comcast Business Class. If your experience is anything like mine, you won't be sorry.

Comments: