Review by csiemers See Profile

• Location: Portland,Multnomah,OR
Good "The install went very smoothly. The speed!"
Bad "Took couple weeks before an installer came out."
Overall "So far so good."

Was moving and decided I wanted to get rid of my land line which also meant getting rid of my DSL provider as they don't do naked DSL. The ones that did cap, and I knew the Comcast Business didn't and my sister had been using them for her business for several years quite successfully.
So picked up the phone and placed an order.
About a week later they had a "survey" which meant someone drove by and probably checked, from the pole, whether I was able to receive service. They never even came to the door. Then took another week for an installer to come out. Within about an hour he had me up and running on my 12/2 service.
Update 2/8/2012:
Price has gone up on the modem by $2 a month. Just smoke and mirrors price increase which doesn't have to be reflected in their advertised price.
Connection still going great. More speed than seem to ever need. Streaming movies, TV, and gaming all used on this connection.
Don't miss the Satellite TV or the DSL at all.
Update 10/10/13:
First 2 years was up a month ago. Don't remember too many outages, if any in all that time. Did sign up for a Static IP and reuped for 2 more years to lock in a lower price.
Update 7/15/14:
Connection is still going strong. Now at 16/3 with a Static IP. Works great and have had no issues. Plenty fast for my household.

member for 14.1 years, 6648 visits, last login: a few hours ago