ProLog page on DSLReports

Review by dodgetech2 See Profile

• Location: Gouldsboro,Wayne,PA
Good "its reliable,"
Bad "its expensive for what you get"
Overall "They are behind the times ...2 year ago this speed was aceptable, but now its just plain too slow for what they charge"

03/31/2011

.....its not too bad, but its over priced for what it offers...I have a place in NJ that has a FIOS 35/35 connection for about the same cost...you cant really compare the 2 services.....anyone who has fiber knows that its hard to beat
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------
05/06/2009
I'm now using the 15/2 plan which was a free upgrade for the 10000/800 user's
so far its been very good .
there were some issues when it was first rolled out last year, but those seem to have been resolved and I get consistent speed test's and get my advertised speed at all times.
Day or night, its rock solid.

01/25/2009

I have the 10000/800 service from Pro-log, It is by far the most stable connection I have ever had from an ISP....
I had a few issues when I was first connected, but they worked those out quickly and professionally.

I consistently place in the top spot on the speed test in my area with over 9000 down and 740 ish up...

I am a heavy gamer and my ping times are unreal..I can ping a server in Texas and in game ping is never over 20ms.... one in California is about 25ms.....

03/25/2006

The last few weeks there have been some speed issues..it seems to be fixed now...time will tell

Comments: