Windstream page on DSLReports

Review by Chrismon1001 See Profile

• Location: Cornelia,Habersham,GA
Good "Had the service since the start of the company, and never had but a few bad times and that was from a bad router and bad modem."
Bad "I have the 24 Mbps line but still want faster."
Overall "Fast, Cheap, Unlimited, Good and Stable, WatchESPN Available. Get It."
(ratings well above consensus)

Great service if your in the right area I have about 5 Windstream offices in my area all about the same distance from me; So if there is ever a problem I can't blink before they fix it. Great service.

UPDATE: I just got the 24 Mbps line the install took a bit because of delays but works great with over 28 Mbps on the download and 3.8 on the upload.

Comments:

pisces

@windstream.net

Nothin but pure crap :(

The worst customer service I have ever seen. WS: we are having line issues, working on the problem, we can give you a partial refund etc. $65.00 a month for 1.5 but you only average about 0.33 or less. Yet they still get their $65.00 a month. WS knows that we have no choice when it comes to IP in rural areas, so it is either go without or deal with outrageous slow speeds. The worst company I have ever had to deal with. They don't care about people they just care about $$$$. Corporations are not people and it is obvious when it comes to Windstream. Where are the CO's and why aren't they working on these issues?