SureWest Internet page on DSLReports

Review by shinjuru See Profile

• Location: Carmichael,Sacramento,CA
Good "Super Fast Connection. Extremely Reliable."
Bad "* No Issues in 2014 *"
Overall "25mbps Up/Down 24/7."

August 2014

This is the most dependable service I have ever experienced. I play several on-line games and always have the best ping response on the servers that I frequent. We also stream Netflix and other online subscriptions through a Roku box. Get the service, if you can. You will not be disappointed.

member for 14.1 years, 7120 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

Terrible

@surewest.net

-1 recommendation

terrible internet customer care and tech support

Don't waste your time or money. they are no competition for the big guys. I have had a problem with my internet since i got them over six months ago. they can't fix it and keep 'blowing me off.' it works fine for a week then drops out again and again and again. they have been to my house half a dozen times. then said it was a IP conflict issue and when it started up again Oh, I guess that wasn't it.. why don't we hard wire it and see if its a wireless issue? what the hell? how long do i have to waste my time? I rely on the internet for classes, research and pay bills. I will be in the middle of something and it drops and restarts. very frustrating. writing the FCC and get out of the miserable two year contract for crap service.