Cogeco Cable page on DSLReports

Review by tristen1230 See Profile

• Location: Belleville,ON
Good "Speeds are Good"
Bad "Tech Support, Value and basically"
Overall "Everything Sucks"

·TekSavvy Cable
·TekSavvy DSL
When we first actually went with Cogeco it was good but then we had are first problem. It was with our internet. They refused to send someone over because there were no problems on there end. They finally sent someone over to fix it. Ends up the Modem was dieing and they cannot detect it on there end. Sometimes our TV`s went out for over a hour in perfect weather. When time past Cogeco got worst and worst for us. Our internet and phone both went out and we spent 3 hours trying to fix it and having no phone for more then half a week to wait just to send someone over. The Troubleshooting made it worse actually. Next I was on the phone and all of a suddent the guy could not hear me. Thought it was the phone so bought a new phone and same problem so it is them and they don`t see anything on there end once again and would not send anyone over. We were on the phone waiting to cancel for over a hour and once again while cancelling the Cogeco services they could not hear us but I could hear them. So we waited another hour and thankfully this time it worked. I am going with Teksavvy now because of it`s great reviews.

Well there was no speed change it was just the phone. The lady on tech support said that she had the same problem with Bell and said it was me who created it when she don`t even know what was wrong and that.

Comments: