Frontier Communications page on DSLReports

Review by ScottG See Profile

• Location: Redmond,King,WA
Bad "Very bad."
Overall "I will replace them as soon as possible."

For the second time this year, Frontier has promised one service then claimed otherwise.

My mom is 83 y/o. We shopped for a better deal on her DSL service and I was promised an upgrade at no cost because of a special they were having. When the bill came they had charged $6 for it. Not a big deal normally but for a person on a fixed income, every little bit hurts.

Now her DSL modem has failed. I called Frontier last Friday and they said a tech will call to arrange a time he can replace the defective box. No call came so I called back, There's no way they will send a tech out! And the replacement box has to come from the east coast via UPS. So she'll have no internet for at least a week - this is tough for someone who is mostly home-bound. They claim there is no box avail on the west coast. Really???

I get service on the first call but when nothing happens, the next person has an attitude even though I have been nothing but curtious. (I've been in cust. service and know you get nothing if you provoke someone).

They have an attitude like the old Bell Tele co. = We don't car, we don't have to!

Comments: