Frontier Communications page on DSLReports

• Location: Sandpoint,Bonner,ID
  • Telco party Verizon
Good "One of the techs I spoked to was friendly, however he wasn't able to fix my connection (Not his fault but frontiers)."
Bad "Paying for 3m getting 1 at best. Call support every other day still no improvement after 3 months."
Overall "This service is the worst I have ever used and I have seen some pretty bad service providers. DONT USE."

I've had Frontiers service for about 3 months now and since day one I've had consistent dropouts and hindering slow speeds. I'm paying for 3m which is bad enough on its own but only getting about 1m on a good day. Oh and by the way a good day usually consists of 3 to 4 drop outs and dial up speeds. I feel like I'm on T1! This is 2012! I shouldn't have to be this limited. I'm so dissatisfied with the service that I am now buying a $300 craddlepoint 4g modem and a new router for $80 a month 4g internet service. The fact that I am willing to spend so much for an alternative, even though it has a 10gig a mo. cap says something in its own. It's been 3 months since I started using this service and after calling and calling to get my first bill for the month they had finally sent me one at the end of the 3rd. The bill ended up being $262.00! How much was setup, $90.00!? I don't need to pay someone $90.00 to plug RJ-11 into a modem! I wish that this service was good for every ones sake but unfortunately it is even worse than Northland Cable... Which is pretty bad too.

(review was emailed from domain playxpert.com)

Comments: