Frontier Communications page on DSLReports

Review by slopoke See Profile

• Location: London,Madison,OH
Good "Always On, Wireless Strong, Mostly Consistant."
Bad "Congestion when the School Buses empty and kiddies online."
Overall "Rural area with DSL. At least we have broadband."

After we changed from Verizon DSL; things went without a hitch. Had a couple bumps when contract renewed, but got that fixed. Our 'road' guys are great, friendly guys who help you get everything up to par. Small town in NoHio on line. We have Nextel Modems. Excellent wireless signal. Good advertised speeds except when the homework starts, till about midnite. Normal. Don't really use Yahoo much but the mail is good. Keeps you posted. Fair on-line support. Better getting help Here at BBR. Good site. We good.

Update: Still good. Been 'on' 166 days without a drop. Speed has improved with local updates to equipment. Road guys are great. Cruise by to see if things are good. Could get cable (TW) but they want thousands to run cable back to farm. For an extrra 3Ms don't think so. People have problems but Frontier has been good here.

Comments:
slopoke

join:2012-05-20
London, OH
·Frontier Communi..

something falling apart.

Been having a lot of trouble with drops and or no connection to web sites. guy came out with a clipboard and tried to explain. I think he said we're having server trouble on outbound. Then I see him in town and he asked if any better. Told him no. Next bill was $6 more "because of our improvements." Not. Been two months and still dropping, if not worse. Somethings up cause we had no down time or problems for a couple years. He even said something about fiber but didn't understand what he meant. ( I've been into computers since punch cards and I don't get it.) Just saying, if you are experiencing any of this respond. Center Ohio
Just Me and My Acer. And a bag of chips.