AT&T (Business Services) page on DSLReports

Review by jlibuszowski See Profile

• Location: Wheaton,Du Page,IL
Good "connection reliable"
Bad "horrible customer service, employee's/contractors/agents clueless about products"
Overall "reliable connection- but company doesn't give a shit about YOU or your company!"

It was a SMB business line/dsl installed when I had been working for AT&T. After about 4 days, the morons turned off my dsl line all because of a simple billing change. Shutting down internet which not only I use but my father who worked for Hitachi Data Systems also relied upon.

I think I got no less than 10 different letters, automated calls and the whole switch over was annoying, confusing and clearly lacked any ability to get things installed properly. Not only that, but the company has about 15 different systems, so features and services NEVER got installed properly. The bottom line is, I need things to WORK right the first time! or at least the second time. Not the 104044 time.

Not only that but they have an entire department, devoted to just fixing screw-ups in Hoffman Estates, IL. Seriously? The fact that they need full time people, just to fix their f*ckup's is insane.

I also have had issues with transit providers - and the response I got was 'sorry there is nothing we can do'. Ok god damn, it’s YOUR (AT&T) network issues, work on it or get it fixed.

Then they have their bright CEO Randall Stevenson- who thinks the way they can get higher customer service scores is to attempt to twist words and influence customers to rate their service “very best” “best”. Sorry but if it’s shit.. it’s shit.

Comments: