Cox HSI page on DSLReports

Review by parputt See Profile

• Location: New Iberia,Iberia,LA
Good "Fast and stable."
Bad "None yet."
Overall "No disconnects like I was having with AT&T"

·AT&T Southeast
Had AT&T (Bellsouth) for years. Started having disconnect issues when I moved into a new home several years ago. Finally got tired of AT&T run around. Canceled my service, drove to Cox's office, got my home install kit and was up and running in under 1hr. from canceling my AT&T account. Too early into the game to really give a accurate review, but I have been up and running solid for over a week now. Very satisfied customer at this point.

10-22-10 Over the last few weeks I started to have some dropped signal issues. Guy came out today and found a bad wire inside and a bad splitter outside. Inside wire was inaccessible, but he did everything else in his power to get my problem rectified. I will change the inside wire and they will come back out and put some connections on the ends for me. Never got service like that out of AT&T. Very satisfied COX HSI customer here.

10-22-11 Been a year now with COX and everything has been perfect. No dropped connections of any kind. Very glad I switched to COX.

7-26-13 Still loving COX. Had some remodeling done to the house recently and ran all new cable. Very reasonable price to do the work which included two drops. I will take COX over ATT all day long.

Comments: