Mediacom page on DSLReports

Review by wth See Profile

• Location: Iowa City,Johnson,IA
Good "Steady speed 24/7"
Bad "Nothing at this time"

Did not rate Pre sales/install since I have have been on this cable modem the past 11+ years B4 Mediacom purchased the system. Node was upgraded in 10/07 to regain top speed during primetime, and has been steady since. In Sept '08, they increased the speed from 8/768 to 12/1. Big upgrade at the headend in Aug '11 fixed all speed issues. Speeds were increased to 15/1 in 2013. Monthly cost does not include modem rental fee of $5/month, as I own my own modem. Speed increased to 15/2 on 6/1/2014 for n/c.

member for 12.5 years, 6385 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL

Support

I'm happy you are satisfied with your Mediacom service. If you ever have any issues or have questions or concerns feel free to let me know.

MediaCon

@mchsi.com

Re: Support

[Mediacon, if you can message me your account or phone number I can check the availability of Ultra 105 in your area.]
ERIK RENY
14916 N RICHLAND LN
CHILLICOTHE, IL 615239289

Since i'm not a member of dslreports just mssg me back in the thread of what is available. i really dont want 3 yr contract for commercial account as i am not sure i will be in the area in 3 yrs. my job could move me at a moments notice if they choose. thanks for your help.
And yes, the online beats the human factor by far. so kudos to you all in the Gulf!!!