Mediacom page on DSLReports

Review by beachintech See Profile

Good "Only high speed option in the area. They have worked with my business to increase our capacity and run other specialty services."
Bad "Reliability has been an issue for the last 5 years."
Overall "For this area, they are the only high speed option. I just wish their reliability were better."

**Business is closed / service terminated, happily. *

Having looked at DSL, T1, T3, Fiber, and other sources, Cable came to be the only cost effective solution for a 50 PC and 6 Console Game Center. Mediacom has worked with us over the years to provide a better and more reliable service to the best of their ability. I do not blame my local techs for mediacoms poor service. I blame their superiors for not giving them the tools to do their job more effectively. We currently run 2 RCA modems that we were forced to upgrade to from Motorola Surfboards. They have faired well, but I miss my motorolas. We have a 10/1 service now, which started as a 3/1 5 years ago. We had a bit of a delay from ordering to installation because of it being a new business buildout in an uncommon area. In the end, everything worked out however.

member for 6.6 years, 1832 visits, last login: a few hours ago