Mediacom page on DSLReports

Review by motoman See Profile

• Location: Waterloo,De Kalb,IN
Good "It's fixed and works as should"
Bad "None so far"
Overall "No contract pricing is good"

·Frontier Communi..
Finally, hell has frozen over and MC has fixed the 2.5 years of frustration in my neck of the woods.

Very pleased at this time, the quality of service for internet and phone is back to the way it was a few years back.
The TV will always be sub-par compared to DTV/Dish

Update: 11/10/11
The issues with tech support are being addressed in my area, in fact they are doing a very good job now!

Update: 4/14/12
Back to the same crap once again. This time they simply refuse to care.
It has been well over 2 months now and I get the drift that they are done at this point.
No bother from the local office in even putting a effort into getting the service fixed.
I can not speak lower of this company!

Update: 5/30/12
The uncaring attitude from this company is beyond anything one could compare it to.
Not one call or a single attempt to rectify the problems since April. Nothing at all, it is as if they are telling me to bend over and take it. They simply do not care.
I'm done with this sorry excuse of a company. Returned all equipment for good.

Update: 6/26/13
I was talked into giving MC another chance, so far I'm glad I did.
The net and TV issues from before seem to have been resolved in my area.

Update: 8/16/13
Had 50/5 installed today. All I can say is it's fantastic. MC has resolved all issues in my area.
Mediacom Chad is worth way more than anyone could imagine. There were a few bumps in the road with communications on all fronts. Chad stepped in and cleared up the situation.
I'm more than pleased with the service they provide!

Update: 5/13/14
It's been almost a year since I came back to MC. I have to say they are on the ball around here now.
I have seen maintenance trucks more than ever. I asked one of the guys if there was something wrong. He told me he was doing sweeps around the area to improve the network.
He even asked me if I had any questions or concerns with my connection.
I like the way this is heading. It appears they are hiring quality employees now.

Comments:

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL

Newest update

That's great to hear! I'm glad everything has been working well for you and if you need anything else don't hesitate to contact me here on DSL Reports.