Mediacom page on DSLReports

Review by Leviathan See Profile

• Location: Bremen,Marshall,IN
Good "Installation went smooth and quick. Digital TV/phone quality amazing. Internet speeds exceed expectations."
Bad "Also opted for a DVR set up but wasn't installed due tom according to installer, local office was out of DVRs."
Overall "So far great experience with a minor hitch but not really a huge deal for me."

When it came down to making the order, after explaining to the agent my experience with CenturyLink and how disappointed I was with them, and worried about going from one horrible ISP to another, was very good at reassuring me that would not be the case with MediaCom. Giving me details about current/recent upgrades taking/taken place in the area to assure costumers receive speeds they pay for. After about 90 minutes of going through all the options available in my area, finally came down to a nice bundle. All in all, ordering experience was amazing, install was quick. They even took care of CenturyLink in regards to phone service by porting the number and cancelling for me. All I had to do was call and cancel my DSL service. So, extremely glad I made the switch to MediaCom.

Comments:

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL

DVR equipment

I'm glad to hear you're having such a good experience so far with Mediacom. However, we definitely want to fix the missing DVR equipment. Currently some of our markets are waiting on shipments of DVR equipment, but I can assure you that these orders are being filled at the moment. If you would like to private message me on here I can help you with any issues you may have with billing, services, or just general questions.
MediacomChad