WOW Internet and Cable page on DSLReports

Review by Gerard1234 See Profile

• Location: Hazel Park,Oakland,MI
Good "Good value for the money but was getting higher."
Bad "Billing system as getting the unprovision message"
Overall "Comcast equipment is better than WOW because it works."

Salesman came by Thursday the 13 of September sold the product install was Saturday, phone provisioned Tuesday. I have Ultra TV with the 50/5. 4 TV's and the advanced phone service. I also have signature cable and HD pack. The equipment is the Arris media gateway with 6 tuners. The installer wired the house and ran a new drop from the tap outside.

Well here is my last review of WOW. The first month seemed ok but as time went on I would get no picture frequent reboots, And calling the tech support became a time wasting experience since it would take about 45 minutes to get through and had no time to wait this long have to work for a living not babysit the ISP. Everyone in the house would get mad a me for switching to WOW. And noticed they did not have that many sports channels either.

So went back to Comcast and they gave me new equipment that has more features on it. Like the HD zoom. And gave me and even better price. Everyone is happy now in the house, because they have more ONdemand and sports.

Comments: