WOW Internet and Cable page on DSLReports

Review by CSS See Profile

• Location: Allen Park,Wayne,MI
Bad "Failed customer service; Inaccurate billing"
Overall "Leave this company"

In the two months we have been with WOW, they have failed to respond to email queries, are very difficult to reach via telephone, and billing has been grossly inaccurate. Through auto pay, double the amount due was deducted from our bill paying account resulting in bounced check fees for us. After more than 40 minutes on the phone, customer service rep Kirsten stated she could not provide a timely refund, but would submit a "research paper" to investigate the cause of the problem. Additionally, when I spoke with customer service manager, Nikko, she reiterated she could not provide a timely refund. I then requested some form of compensation. She agreed to provide $50 towards next month's bill. I asked that under the circumstances, why she did not offer compensation rather than me having to request it; her response was "I don't know how to respond to that". Currently I do not have a refund nor do I have any proof of compensation. Is WOW incorrectly taking money and drawing interest on it before providing a refund?

Comments: