Insight Communications page on DSLReports

Review by TDOG See Profile

• Location: Louisville,Jefferson,KY
Good "Both services ( TV (classic,boxless)and internet(15/1) are reliable."
Bad "Too expensive"
Overall "It's this or AT&T"

Aug 2, 2013: Nothing has changed...Internet connection still very reliable. TV still too expensive. I watch 25% of the channels I'm paying for, The rest are crap! And as I have said before, TWC and ATT have a lock on Louisville KY.

March 9,2013

They raised my classic tv and 15/1 internet , but at least I am not paying the $5.99/ mo. modem rental fee. My total monthly bill is still about 20 dollars less . I didn't use the phone any way.

Jan. 3 2013:

Had Insight phone disconnected yesterday. I also turned in my Arris modem because I bought a new Motorola SB 6121 Modem. I will update again next month after I get my bill . This modem actually gave me a slight increase in upload speed. Stay tuned

Dec. 5,2012

Time Warner Acquisition is about complete.

My 10/1 internet connection was automatically upgraded to 15/1

TV,Phone and Internet connection solid.

I guess we will stay with TWC unless something better comes along.

TDOG

Comments:

Anon21

@insightbb.com

Insight

I'm convinced its Insight internet service that is terrible. Its too bad KY only allows Insight to be the only tool in town. Hoping they will start thinking big town thinking and realize there is more then one company that offers high speed internet.

lgamer

join:2004-08-16
Louisville, KY

Re: Insight

Well Insight lines the pockets of local politicians with U of L game tickets and other perks to keep other cable companies from setting up shop here !

That way they can keep dispensing crappy service and since there's no other choices, we're stuck unless we just cancel altogether !

OSUGoose

join:2007-12-27
Columbus, OH

Well.....

When Phone is in the mix Insight seems alot more willing to deal vs if you have just tv and internet.