Skybeam.net page on DSLReports

• Location: Elgin,Bastrop,TX
Good "nothing"
Bad "everything"
Overall "horrible"

I live in Elgin, and just like everyone else in this area Skybeam is or has bought all wireless ISP having a monopoly now. We have not other choice. We are paying a premium as Skybeam advertises 5MB down and phone for $59, but not if you were on an ISP they bought. Anyway, like others, service is frequently out, speed is slow and trying to get anyone on tech support doesn't happen. And, take a look at their website were they say, "We pride ourselves in offering exceptional customer service." What a crock. I am going to BBB. They have a C+ rating, I think we all should go there, BBB. I am pissed at his crap.

Comments:

Kimberly3g

@airband.net

HORRIBLE so far

I live in Elgin also, and have PVCo.net. I am so upset that they got bought out. Their service was great and tech support very knowledgeable. I have had horrible or non existent internet since they got bought out and I think I know more about this stuff that the tech support people. They also have not returned phone calls when they said they would and the hold time to speak to someone is ridiculous!!

DEB BLANK

@tx.us

Customer Service

I have been on hold for over 35 minutes trying to get through to "NO CUSTOMER SERVICE." This is unacceptable!