Wave Broadband page on DSLReports

Review by deadheadrjp See Profile

• Location: Auburn,Placer,CA
Good "Very Fast; very stable"
Bad "semi-slow upload speeds; several short outages"
Overall "Stable; excellent download speeds; semi-slow upload speeds"

Stable; excellent download speeds; semi-slow upload speeds. The best broadband provider that I have ever had and customer service reaches Americans and Americans that are skilled and professional. Highly recommended. They upgraded the lines from curb to house and connection box for neighborhood is right next to my house. There have been outages, but they have been fairly short and customer service was professional and not overseas script readers with fake names [this review was written 10-12-11]

12-10-2011: Continued excellent speed, reliability and customer service. I am more than pleased with my Wave account & my speeds are the best I have ever had available at this location (95603; note: I only have a Wave data\internet account). I am very, very, very close to the Wave box for the neighborhood & Wave dug up old cable from box to house (it was originally placed by 1980s cable TV company, when this house was built; I think it was called Sonic Cable at that time, if I recall properly). If farther from box, things might be different; I do not know. I haven't asked my neighbors, because I see lots of AT&T DSL wifi modem\router signals, plus I always forget to ask. I am very pleased with Wave at this location!

** UPDATE: 12-11-11 - Here's a current speed-test that is just about average, but it does burst higher: »www.speedtest.net/result/1642503592.png

Comments: