BabyTel page on DSLReports

Review by mal315c See Profile

• Location: Ottawa,ON
Good "Amazing quality, great prices, all the features you can think of."
Bad "There's absolutely nothing bad about Babytel."
Overall "If you're looking for any VOIP provider, choose Babytel."

I've been with Babytel since February 2009. I've also registered my mom with Babytel and it's worked flawlessly for both of us.

The prices are extremely competitive, the quality is great. It was easy enough to set up and their technical support is far superior to any other. Any questions you might have they'll answer and quickly too.

All I have to say is that if you're searching for a VOIP provider you should choose Babytel. Don't go with Vonage, Rogers, Videotron or any other. Give Babytel a try and you will not be disappointed.

They give you all the features you could possibly think of without charging you an extra penny. They don't try to match or compete with Bell's phone plans (like Rogers or Videotron) they simply beat them out right.

Out of all the companies I've dealt with I've had no greater pleasure then dealing with Babytel and I could not stress that enough.

I'm extremely satisfied and you will be too.

Another note is that you can manage everything online through their web portal, call history, payment history, change payment method, change the number of rings, set the email for your voicemail, set a forward number incase the internet goes out, set your 911 location, it's awesome.

Comments: