WildBlue page on DSLReports

• Location: Middlebury,Elkhart,IN
Good "When it works I don't become hysterically angry, even though it is horribly slow"
Bad "I am often infuriated by their crappy service, super long waits to talk to a human on the phone when problems occur (they will)"
Overall "WildBlue and Exede should be banished from doing business in North America"
Mail,DNS,News:

I find my experience with Wildblue and Exede internet providers to be the w=
orst I've ever experienced. In brief, waiting on hold for hours to talk to=
tech support when the POS doesn't work, crappy installation, constant sign=
al dropping resulting in no internet, slow speed, equipment that sucks. Th=
ey have it all. If I had another option, you can bet I'd take advantage of=
it. Even dialup. Take my advice and avoid this "service" unless you love=
to be frustrated, angry, and fed up on a daily basis.
_--

(review was emailed from domain wielanddesigns.com)

Comments:

angry

@mycingular.net

absolutely terrible

I have never had this much of a displeasure with any company in the past. My service rarely works and when it does (about 40 percent of the time) it is incredibly slow. They advertise with unlimited high speed after midnight but every night at midnight my services completely stop working for anywhere from 5 minutes to all night. This is highly unacceptable for a service that is so very costly. Their customer service is terrible. When I call in with a problem they blame me for the slow speeds and the outages. On top of it all they expect me to pay them a ridiculous ammount of money to cancel the service that fails to work

joe enloe

@184.20.44.x

Re: absolutely terrible

I have had wild blue old system and the new excede system. The service is great, your system has probably not been installed corectly. Or you have trees or other obstructions. I have installed sat systems of all kinds from the old C Band 12 foot and bigger systems to the dish direct and all the internet systems. I have since retired but i can still look all my customers in the face that i installed and they are still happy. When an installer doent do quality work from pointing the dish to installing each connector if the installation isnt good on all aspects then you do get a big mess and horrible results. I am also a avionics technician and also worked on nuclear missiles in the military. I have been taught to do installations to the best it can be done. peoples lives depended on my work.
Exede Nick

join:2012-10-18
Davenport, IA

Exede Internet

I am sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with WildBlue and Exede internet service. I would like to help and make sure your system is running as it is supposed to. If you can please send the name and phone number on your account to exedelistens@viasat.com, I will follow up with you regarding your concerns.