ViaTalk page on DSLReports

Review by k2rj See Profile

• Location: Cape Canaveral,Brevard,FL
Good "Voice Quality, Calling Features, CP Features, Tech Service"
Bad "For me, all have been addressed!"
Overall "A solid service for the price"

I've been using ViaTalk now for over 4years (provisioned with PAP2T), started with them after Sunrocket went belly-up. Although there have been a couple hiccups, mostly with the passing of DTMF tones, the system has been solid. The WAF (wife approval factor) has been high, as she sees no difference in service than when we had a land line. And the second line feature really comes in handy when we are on a call and a second, more-important one comes in (always happens when we're already on a call!) Maybe it's not the cheapest, but in comparison to Ma Bell for similar features, the cost is very fair. We've moved twice in the past year, once from our house to an apartment in a neighboring county for a few months, and then a long move to Florida and, as long as we had solid internet service, the phone worked seamlessly. The simulring, network disconnected and forward upon no answer features make my cellphone part of the Viatalk single-number network. And the times when a call does go to voicemail, the text message and e-mail attachment is much more convenient for me than fumbling through a DTMF phone system. But, you have that choice. A solid AAA rating from me!

member for 9.7 years, 1936 visits, last login: 1 days ago