TekSavvy DSL page on DSLReports

Review by TOPDAWG See Profile

• Location: Midland,ON
Good "Cheap price no blocking of any kind of internet traffic. Also you can pick no cap and with that I stil get great pings for games"
Bad "Not much really. Everything has been fine so far."
Overall "Great for the money and they let you use your net to it's fullest. Also the CS can speak clear English."

I had rogers but after reading about the BT blocking caps and other BS they like to do and the price hikes every 2 months I want with DSL. I ordered the 5/800 plan. I had a static IP added. I called and the lady turned it right on just asked for my name and boom it was done. No let me move to you this person or please hit 1 now.

The order with them was easy and fast and the install was 5 days. I called to order cause really their web-site is crap.

So speeds are good the CS I can understand and the price is low and I can do what I want when I want with my net and use it as much as I want.

I've had it over 2 years now and I'm very happy with it. Everything is still going strong I'm no issue with the serve other then the 5MB profile that tek can't help so $46 for that speed is a bit high I think.

The cost of the service is $46.18 a month I pay a extra $4 for the static IP.

No longer with tek lift them years ago as dsl was too slow in my area no idea how they are now.

member for 9.4 years, 3879 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

TSILiz
join:2012-08-20

Response

Hey There!

Thanks a lot for taking the time to write a review that covers a lot of bases in terms of what people are looking to know when shopping for a provider. Appreciate the kind words, and feel free to reach out to us anytime if there is anything we can do for you!

Cheers,
Liz
TSI Elizabeth (Social Media & E-Services) - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Authorized TSI employee ( »TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )

"Not all those who wander are lost."