Review by kragop
Good "DSL Company that actually delivers & cares about its customers."
- Location: Scarborough,ON
- Cost: $64 per month
- Install: about 1 days
Bad "Availability of VDSL varies from area to area. As such we are stuck on ADSL."
Overall "Worth the switch & the price, period."
|Pre Sales information:|
Value for money:
(ratings match consensus)
- I have been with TekSavvy since October 13, 2009.
- My experience thus far has been excellent
- Highly reliable ADSL service.
- I recommend the ADSL or VDSL service to anyone that qualifies.
- Great TekSupport
- Most importantly Great prices
- The service is amazing - consistently fast and reliable.
- Works well with VOIP and Netflix.
- The switch was simple and easy.
- They let you buy your own modem, and offer Dry Loop ADSL.
- They offer MLPPP and static IP.
- Offer TekTalk digital home phone (VOIP phone) service at an affordable price.
- Their TekSupport is knowledgeable and helpful; and you can also get online support.
- Honest people who listen to their customers.
- Small town Canadian company, which employs Canadians.
- They advocate for consumer rights, and lower prices when possible.
- Their ADSL service is highly reliable.
- The availability of VDSL in my area is limited, as such we are on the 15/1 ADSL profile. Though this is beyond TekSavvy's control, its a bell issue.
- They are not listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange, so you can't purchase shares.
member for 8.9 years, 2395 visits, last login: a few hours ago
updated 1.7 years ago