| Review by kragop |
member for 7.2 years, 2019 visits, last login: a few hours ago
updated 29 days ago
- $64 per month
- about 1 days
- "DSL Company that actually delivers & cares about its customers."
- "Availability of VDSL varies from area to area. As such we are stuck on ADSL."
- "Worth the switch & the price, period."
|Pre Sales information:|
Value for money:
(ratings match consensus)
- I have been with TekSavvy since October 13, 2009.
- My experience thus far has been excellent
- Highly reliable ADSL service.
- I recommend the ADSL or VDSL service to anyone that qualifies.
- Great TekSupport
- Most importantly Great prices
- The service is amazing - consistently fast and reliable.
- Works well with VOIP and Netflix.
- The switch was simple and easy.
- They let you buy your own modem, and offer Dry Loop ADSL.
- They offer MLPPP and static IP.
- Offer TekTalk digital home phone (VOIP phone) service at an affordable price.
- Their TekSupport is knowledgeable and helpful; and you can also get online support.
- Honest people who listen to their customers.
- Small town Canadian company, which employs Canadians.
- They advocate for consumer rights, and lower prices when possible.
- Their ADSL service is highly reliable.
- The availability of VDSL in my area is limited, as such we are on the 15/1 ADSL profile. Though this is beyond TekSavvy's control, its a bell issue.
- They are not listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange, so you can't purchase shares.
Thank you for the review Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm glad that three years later you're still happy with the service.
We have our prices the lowest we can and are very competitive with other companies in the marketplace. That being said, we're glad you've chosen us since 2009.