TekSavvy DSL page on DSLReports

Review by ekster See Profile

• Location: Lachine,QC
Good "Price, support"
Bad "They depend on Bell's lines"
Overall "If you want DSL, go with them. Half the price and twice the service of Bell"

·FreePhoneLine
Called them on Monday to set up a dry-loop DSL, they said we'll be connected on Friday. On Friday, a Bell tech came in for a few seconds to check the signal and that was it.

The set up went flawless, the price, the plans and support is WAY better than anything Bell offers. It's like paying less for more! Sure, Bell currently offers better speeds, but what's the point when your usage is limited to 20-30 GB a month when TSI has 300 GB (used to be 200GB) - unlimited for less.

More than happy to have switched to them!

Update: After more than a year, my only trouble is that Bell randomly disconnected me from the remote. TSI's support was pretty good and got me back online pretty quick. Only drawback is that Bell moved me off the remote and to the CO now, resulting in a slightly slower speed.

Comments:

TSI Pierre
Baby, Wanna see what 300Gigs looks like?
join:2011-09-23
Chatham, ON

Hi ekster,

Thanks for sharing your positive feedback!

Pierre A

Roger75

@cogentco.com

Intermittent Outages

Starting October 2011, I am getting 5 to 7 outages a day lasting from a few minutes to 45 minutes. I asked TSI technical support for the cause and they are not able to tell me. This is very annoying and frustrating. I am located in Thornhill.

Cobalt

@bell.ca

Re: Intermittent Outages

yeah you probably have a problem with the bell lines .... ask them to send a tech out