TekSavvy DSL page on DSLReports

Review by rodjames See Profile

• Location: Gloucester,ON
Good "Great setup, no contracts. Tech support was great. No dealing with Bell, and the last true unmetered ISP in Canada."
Bad "None."
Overall "Buy a decent DSL modem, call in, and you'll be online in a few days. No contracts."

·loclhost.ca
I'm really happy with Teksavvy. Their service has been phenomenal since the start. Thanks, and please keep the unmetered DSL going!

Update April 2012: Still Unmetered!

Update December 2012: Speeds have been very steady, and still unmetered!

Update August 2013: I've switched to ATPIA rCable, and I'll be providing a review once I burn it in. STILL Unmetered!

Update June 2014: No longer unmetered, but I am now using Zap the Cap to provide unlimited downloads for a small reduction in prime-time speeds.

Comments:

TSI JoeC
join:2013-07-29
Chatham, ON

Thank you for your Feedback!

Thank you for the kind words! We're happy that the DSL has done you justice over time!

Once the switch over to Cable takes place, let us know how it is and if there is anything you need, please let us know!

Regards,
TSI Joe

TSI Ashleigh
join:2013-02-24
Chatham, ON

updated review

Hello Rodjames

Thank you for the updated review. Happy to hear you are still enjoying the service and using our new feature Zap the Cap. This is great to see.

If you have any further questions or concerns please let us know in the Direct Forum »TekSavvy Direct. We are happy to help.

Thank you again for updating us on your TekSavvy journey.

Regards,