TekSavvy DSL page on DSLReports

Review by eweazel See Profile

• Location: Etobicoke,ON
Good "Price, Customer service"
Overall "Worth the money"

I switched from Bell to Teksavvy in 2008, first was the 6mbs DSL, then switched to cable, but the 2010 outtages were bad, switched to Vdsl and that has been rock solid for over a year.

updated 1 year ago

Comments:

TSI Ashleigh
join:2013-02-24
Chatham, ON

Review

Hello Eweazel,

Thank you for the review! I am happy you have been a long standing customer of ours and have experienced our DSL and now our Cable internet services. I apologize for any outages that have dampened your experience with us. I do hope they were resolved quickly for you. I am also happy to see you are back with DSL currently and having exceptional service. This is wonderful to see. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message us directly in the Direct Forum »TekSavvy Direct. We are happy to help!

Thanks again for this great review, and please keep us updated on your TekSavvy services.

TSI-Ashleigh
TSI Ashleigh - E-Services.
Authorized TekSavvy Employee

eweazel

join:2008-12-09
Etobicoke, ON
·TekSavvy DSL

Re: Review

Nothing dampered my experience with you guys, I even installed it at my current job, and have a friend at the moment waiting for the technician to hook her up. And will be switching the rest of our locations at work to you guys as the contracts that were signed before I took over come up.