TekSavvy DSL page on DSLReports

Review by fahim See Profile

• Location: Kanata,ON
Good "Great service; great people."
Overall "Two thumbs up."

So I went ahead and decided to switch from NCF (a TSI reseller) to TSI directly. The cancellation date was supposed to have been March the 4th, but as of midnight last night, PAP authentication has been failing so I can only presume they locked me out of their RADIUS server a week earlier than expected. Not a big deal; I'm still an NCF member (it's kinda like a local coop in that sense) just not a DSL subscriber any more.

So I called TSI (just got off the phone a few seconds ago), told them my story and asked to sign up for the DSL Premium service. Sure, I was queued up #10 and had to wait just under an hour, but it was well worth it. Didn't quite catch the gentleman's name but he was courteous and got me signed up and best of all activated right away.

I now have a new set of credentials I can enter into my WRT54GL and should be back up and running. That's what you call REAL service!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prior to this, I had also signed up for TSI's landline and long distance plans. These guys are simply the best!

Comments: