TekSavvy DSL page on DSLReports

Review by GerryTiger See Profile

• Location: York,ON
Good "When its UP"
Bad "When its Down you're on your OWN TEKSAVVY is a 3rd Party"
Overall "BAD TEksavvy just good in Talking they dont have capacity to Trouble Shoot Problems"

As they said when its up no complaints at all. Steady sometimes slow because the line is being limited during high demand.

BAD: When theres a problem with the DSL Line you're in the DARK if you don't know how to deal with this STAY away from 3rd party ISP provider specially TEKSAVVY.

* You have to deal with all the trouble with the BELL line or any phone line you are using to connect to TEKSAVVY.
*TEKSAVVY will just say Sorry sorry sorry. Thats all they can DO. Because they don't have the capacity to trouble shoot any DSL problem because they Cant access the line at all.

****Stay with your main provider if you don't use too much Bandwitdh....*****

*IF you are Down you are DOWN ...NO HELP...sorry..call the or they will create a ticket to contact their LINE Provider which is BELL.

Comments:

TSI Andre
Got TekSavvy?
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON

Help

Hello GerryTiger,

You are correct that we are limited in the troubleshooting that we can perform because we rely on the incumbents infrastructure to provide our service.

We do make a very large effort to ensure that all that can be done before resulting in a ticket with the incumbents is done to prevent any unwanted delays/issues. We have been putting a big focus on transparency to our customers for a long time now and we plan on continuing to do this.

I would like to look into your account so that I may understand what went wrong for you. Could you please PM me your account details?

Thanks,

Andre
TSI Andre
Director of Service Delivery
Authorized TSI Employee ( »TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )
@AndreCleroux - Follow me on Twitter

Chuck sTruck

@teksavvy.com

Stay with your main provider??

Sure if you win the grand prize in a lottery. Other people need to work two full time jobs just to sign with a 3rd party isp. Now when and much much did you win in the lottery?
GerryTiger

join:2012-03-30
York, ON

Re: Stay with your main provider??

hey Wake Up and Get Real...

I signed up for 6mb/800kb...I only get half of it...
Natalie

join:2012-04-06

Re: Stay with your main provider??

I'm in the exact same boat as GerryTiger and not very happy about it...I was told by Teksavvy that they can submit a ticket to Bell but I may have to incur a $87 charge...apparently, Bell moved my profile from a remote to a co and that resulted in a downgrade from an almost 6 to an almost 3 and now my download speed has been cut in half...
gorally

join:2012-03-31

Re: Stay with your main provider??

Same story to me...mine added with constantly dropping connection..