TekSavvy DSL page on DSLReports

Review by spock See Profile

• Location: Victoria,BC
  • Telco party Telus
Good "Solid speeds and good pings. Great company!"
Bad "Nothing yet!"
Overall "I love this ISP."

Dec 7, 2013

Cancelled internet due to frustration with the lack of TSI cable expansion in BC. The DSL service was great but couldn't get 50meg. Kinda sad but I'm sure I will be back if they decide to offer service in areas of BC like CIKTel does. Felt bad cancelling as this ISP is great but they just didn't have the service I wanted

Oct 5, 2013

Everything has been great with Teksavvy. I used the customer portal to initiate a speed change a while back and I received an e-mail a few days later and the speed change took effect a couple of days after that. I feel bad for the customers out east who are being messed around by rogers. I hope this gets resolved.

1 wish items for 2013

Expand cable area to other regions besides Greater Vancouver. CikTEL has great coverage but their prices are terrible for people outside Vancouver.

Thanks

Aug 5, 2013

It has been a while so I just wanted to update my review. My connection has been rock solid for well over a year. I get constant low pings and full speed. I have called in a few times about e-mail addresses and passwords and have been pleased with the support I have receive so far. They even lowered the price for my 25 meg DSL service to $44.95 .....

I have 2 items on my wish list for 2013

IPv6 - out west we need to have a full /64 be assigned to us not just a single address of the same /64 between users. I have read its being worked on which is good.

Please expand your cable service area to match what CikTEL has in the west. Places like Victoria/Nanaimo, Kelowna etc

I was looking at CikTel but I would rather stick with TSI because of the reasons above.

2012

The price was again and huge factor for me. I'm paying $48 for 25meg internet. I'm looking forward to their ipv6 enhancements. Currently we can only pull a single ip off a common /64 shared with the rest of teksavvy west customers.

I would also like to say I love their customer service. My questions have always been answered quickly in the direct and regular forums.

Comments:

TSILiz
join:2012-08-20

Response.

Hey There!

Thanks for taking the time to write this. Glad to see you're enjoying the services. If you ever have any questions, feel free to get a hold of us anytime.

Cheers-
Liz
TSI Elizabeth (Social Media & E-Services) - TekSavvy Solutions Inc.
Authorized TSI employee ( »TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )

"Not all those who wander are lost."

TSI Ashleigh
join:2013-02-24
Chatham, ON

Review

Hello Spock,

Thank you for the updated review! I’m happy to see your still enjoying the TekSavvy services. I’m very happy to see you haven’t had any issues with the service and have been pleased with the support you have received when needing to contact us. That is fantastic to read!

In regards to expanding our IP Addresses we can certainly look into this for you if you would like to post in the Direct Forum I’d be happy to look into this further for you. I can also tell you that yes we are in the works to be expanding our Cable offerings on the west coast. This are currently still being worked on however keep checking back as they will be available shortly.

Thank you again for the great update! Please keep us posted on your TekSavvy Journey!!!

Thanks again
TSI-Ashleigh
TSI Ashleigh - E-Services.
Authorized TekSavvy Employee
Chilli

join:2013-10-05
Canada

Teksavvy in Chilliwack

Would love to learn you can provide 25+ Mbps service to Chilliwack.

TSI Andre
Got TekSavvy?
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON

Farewell

Hi Spock,

Thanks for updating your review. I am sad to see you go but I understand. I am sure that in time, we will offer what your looking for and at that time, will be waiting for you with open arms

Live Long & Prosper!

Andre
TSI Andre
Director of Online & Operations Intelligence

TekSavvy Website | Follow Me on Twitter (@AndreCleroux)