TekSavvy DSL page on DSLReports

Review by cidknee0 See Profile

• Location: Kitchener,ON
Good "great upload speed, good price, no cap"
Bad "5pm to 9 pm installation time"
Overall "Great service, not so great install time."

When the new speeds were brought to my attention admittedly, I went, yeah right. Ill believe it when I see it. Well, I see it. WOW. very very nice. I do VOIP so for me any upload beyond 1 Mb is great. I am on the 25Mb down and 7Mb up package and I actually get it. I keep checking speed test to see if I really get it. Peak times didn't matter either. Love it so far.

My only negative is that I'm a business, I'm not here after 5pm. So a 5pm to 9pm install will not work. This is mandatory, and that's fine, but why cant they come out before 5? This will not be a problem for residential users, but for me, it was not ideal.

There were some serious issues with Bell's wiring into the building, but I cannot fault TekSavvy for that. They went above and beyond answering all my questions and making things work for me quickly with my static IP and subnets.

Will I recommend them again? Oh yes, am I happy of course I am. I will also be switching to this at home. Still a better price than Rogers or Bell.

Comments:

TSI Danielle
join:2012-05-31

re: Your review.

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. I'm glad things are working well and you're getting great speeds.

I can understand the frustration on the install timelines being in the evening when you're a business. Thank you for being patient with the process and staying late at the office for us. We appreciate it.

Danielle