TekSavvy DSL page on DSLReports

Review by iceman202ca See Profile

• Location: Scarborough,ON
Good "Friendly reps, good connection."
Bad "Possibly the worst installation service on the planet."
Overall "At this point, I am going to stop recommending their service to new people."

Good for the initial speeds that require no service techs to come into the home. As soon a tech is scheduled to come in, there is hell to pay in terms of the amount of time spent on the phone trying to figure out what happened.

I have had to re-schedule the home service tech 3 times so far because the first 2 times he was a no-show. TekSavvy has no control over how and when these techs come in apparently, despite the fact that they employ their services (paying them I assume). The time frame for the techs is between 12-9pm. Which means you can spend the whole day sitting around with absolutely nothing to do waiting for someone to grace your home with their presence.

Comments:

TSI Taunia
join:2012-11-22
Chatham, ON

Review

Hello,

Thank you for your comment, we appreciate hearing from our customers.

I'm sorry you feel that way, at the end of the day we still need to send a repair technician to get the issue resolved.

Could you please provide your account information in our »TekSavvy Direct so we can look into this for you and get it resolved as soon as possible.

Taunia