TekSavvy DSL page on DSLReports

Good "not too expensive"
Bad "very bad speed"
Overall "avoid it"

·TekSavvy Cable

My mistake that I didn't beleive Rogers guys who said up front that teksavvy customers have a big issue with speed. I see it now by myself. I should have the fastest 28mbps cable connection. But in real life my speed is extremely slow, sometimes even less than 1mbps.

I just don't understand why teksavvy doesn't want to send technician to my house ti try to fix this problem.

I have strong feeling that they only pretend to try to fix my problems. Different reps asking to perform the same extremely long tests and so on

I provided them numerious results as per steps they asked, spent hours on it, they opened ticket, closed (don't know why..), than opened again.... and speed is still extremely slow .

Comments:

TSI Andre

Your Review

Hi Pavel,

This seems like very odd behaviour from our Support associates. I have asked my team to investigate what happened here so we can get things on track for you.

There are some upgrades needed to some parts of our network to which we expect to see very soon but we should still proceed with troubleshooting your issues.

Someone will get back to you soon.

Pavel

join:2012-10-31
Mississauga, ON
·TekSavvy DSL
·TekSavvy Cable

Re: Your Review

Andre, thank you for reply.
I just don't understand why your guys couldn't tell me right away that some upgrades are needed?! Why they insisted to perform the same tests several times? You should understand that it's very frustrating... I pay monthly for streaming TV and cannot watch it as picture gets frozen every 5-10 seconds.... even local NHL Network is lagging...
I very hope that upgrade will be done as you said and speed will become stable

Re: Your Review

Hi Pavel,

We want to make sure that we rule out other issues because imagine it turns out not to be that issue and we asked you to wait a few weeks. You would be pretty upset.

Cheers,

Cheers,

TSI Danielle
join:2012-05-31

re: your review

Hi Pavel,

I'm sorry for the frustration with the process of trying to get your speeds fixed. It looks like congestion that's causing the slowdown. We have an upgrade that is in the works right now and should be installed soon that should help the issue you're seeing immensely. I do apologize for the frustration with troubleshooting, but it is all necessary so that we can rule out any other parts of the network causing the underlying issue.

Also, just to clarify the sending out a tech comment on your review, we have opened tickets for you to get a tech dispatched on the issue and it was Rogers themselves that closed the ticket without a tech.

Thank you for your understanding and if you can be patient while we get the update installed on your POI, you should see things get better very soon.

Danielle