TekSavvy DSL page on DSLReports

Review by donkey See Profile

• Location: Montreal, QC
Good "I came back, the grass is NOT greener on the other side."
Bad "Nothing."
Overall "Zap the Cap makes my 300gig cap GONE!"

·Acanac
I have been with Teksavvy for a number of years now. I have never had to call them on the telephone, because they have their direct forum here at dslr.

Any issues, and when I say issues, have not broken my dsl connection with tek, have been trivial and more to the point of being stuck on a crappy lucent/stinger remote that both I and tek have no control over.

In closing, teksavvy has been great to me, their 300g cap with 2am to 8am grace period where it doesn't count (uploading doesn't count either for the entire month) I've easily stayed within my allotment for the month.

UPDATE: With Zap the CAP, I don't even care when I download, mind you my heavy downloads are scheduled for the 2-8am period. Sure my downloads are limited to 9 megabits per second during the times of 8pm to 12am, and I am perfectly comfortable with it.

member for 6.4 years, 2113 visits, last login: a few hours ago

Comments:

TSI Martin

Your Review

removed.

Hi,

Thanks for your review. We always appreciate a good word from our users.

I'm waiting for an answer concerning the ON vs QC pricing for you.

Martin

Re: Your Review

I had asked Marc about it in the past, he responded that he explained it in another thread, sadly I couldn't find it.

Montreal, QC
It has been a few weeks, thanks for the reply/answer?

I could get a faster telephone answer than this! (that's sarcasm because everyone waits hours)

Re: Your Review

Ok I take back that last comment, apparently rogers put a hockey stick in tesavvy's spokes and grinded their phone support to a halt.

Re: Your Review

Good bye Teksavvy, it's been fun, but your inability to specify or prove why you have to charge me $7 more a month than someone in Ontario has driven me out. Godspeed.
JB Webs you say? Sounds like a SCAM to me!

Chatham, ON
Glad to see you are still a happy camper! Enjoy!