TekSavvy DSL page on DSLReports

Review by modemport See Profile

• Location: Montreal,QC
Good "Friendly company, low cost, management presence in forums, reliable service"
Overall "Long time customer, no regrets"

I signed up July 2009 and originally posted a review under another name. I had created this name awhile ago and have deleted the previous forum name.

I have no regrets about joining TSI. The rare time something goes wrong, it's back up and working in a short time.

I have the 6mb/800kbs package. I bought the SpeedTouch516 modem via TSI. The modem eventually acted up resulting in bad speeds; a tech determined it was a modem issue and promptly sent out a new one (the modem was still under their warranty). Years later, the modem is still working well.

The order & install process was good. I kept Videotron until TSI was running, then cancelled. I left Videotron due to their caps and overage costs. With 300gb on TSI, I rarely use more than half.

4+ years later, I'm happy with the service and cost.

lodged 1 year ago

Comments:

TSI Chris K
join:2013-10-25
Chatham, ON

Review

Hi Modemport,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I'm glad to see that you've been a long time customer and are satisfied with our services. Glad to hear your modem is still running fine as well as everything else. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime, we'll be more than happy to assist or answer any questions you have.

Thanks,