Verizon FiOS page on DSLReports

bullet 1932 reviews (1456 good) (142 bad)

Review by bigpapae35 See Profile

• Location: Great Neck,Nassau,NY
Good "Vey Fast, Low ping times. Zero Packet Loss, Great Price"
Bad "Nothing beats Fiber to the home"
Overall "The best connection you can get for your money"

·Callcentric
I was the third install in great neck, it took the installers about 6-7 hours to complete the install, but it was flawless. The installers are very competent, and were 100% professional (took their shoes off when they entered my house). I am very happy with Fios internet, and I cant wait for fios TV. I am ready to switch from Cablevion TV, they are scumbags.

Update May 1st, 2006

Verizon upgraded my fios speed to 10/2 Mbps for no extra charge. I really can't wait for television service to come out so I can dump Cablevision crap. I have already got 14 of my friends to switch over to Fios from OOL, and imagine the ripple effect from 14 people I know to the rest of the town. I am just hoping when verizon sees that they have a good percentage of the neighborhood they will start pushing the local legistation into approving fios tv.

Update September 23, 2012

I am currently on a speed package that gives me 35/35, Extreme HD, and Digital Voice for $85/month, not including boxes and some tax.
Speed is fantastic, download files, music and movies faster than I have every had on cable or DSL.

Comments: