Verizon FiOS page on DSLReports

bullet 1931 reviews (1456 good) (142 bad)

Review by TechieZero See Profile

• Location: Riverview,Hillsborough,FL
Good "Reliable Connection"
Bad "Horrific Customer Service"
Overall "Gone Down Hill"

Luckily I was home the day an installer showed up on a different day of my install appointment, albeit it was an earlier day.

However if you like companies that have terrible billing issues (their software could not include my entire mailing address), LONG (over a 1/2 hour with frequent drops) waits to speak to someone who can help. I find it amazing that you can walk in to a Verizon "plus" center - yet you have to use a telephone to go through the same confusing phone maze and then the long wait times!!!

Frequent attempts to fix an issue after an issue was supposed to be fixed (with more waits), unclear charges...then to top it off after several attempts to cancel the service --- Verizon would continue to bill me even AFTER I returned the equipment...

I never thought I would say this --- but thank god there is competition like Bright House.

As far as the connection is concerned, the service worked fine and was reliable although I get better bandwidth with cable! Sad, they have lost me as a customer.

Comments: